There are many different ways to increase penis size, but not all of them are effective or safe. In this blog post, we will discuss how to increase penis size in Ayurveda using tips that are both safe and effective. Keep reading to learn more.
- 1 How to Increase Penis Size in Ayurveda?
- 2 5 Interesting Facts About Penis Size Enlargement
- 3 Ayurvedic Herbs to Increase Penis Size & Strength
- 4 5 Effective Ayurvedic Exercises for Penis Enlargement
- 5 5 Benefits of Increasing Your Penis Size
- 6 FAQs About Ayurveda & Conception
- 7 Conclusion
How to Increase Penis Size in Ayurveda?
There are many ways to increase penis size in Ayurveda. One way is through the use of herbs. Herbs that are known to be effective in increasing penis size include ashwagandha, shilajit, and vajikarana. These herbs work by stimulating the growth of the tissues in the penis.
Another way to increase penis size in Ayurveda is through massage. Massaging the penis with warm oil can help to stimulate blood flow and improve circulation. This can lead to an increase in penis size over time.
5 Interesting Facts About Penis Size Enlargement
From improving your self-esteem to making sex even better, having the penis size of your choice is a thing. Here are 5 Interesting Facts About Penis Size Enlargement.
- The average penis size is about 5.5-6.2 inches long when erect.
- A penis size of less than 4 inches is considered small.
- A penis size of more than 7 inches is considered large.
- Many factors affect a man’s penis size, including genetics, age, and overall health.
- There are many ways to enlarge a man’s penis size, including surgery, pills, and devices such as pumps and extenders.
Ayurvedic Herbs to Increase Penis Size & Strength
If you’re looking for a way to increase your penis size and strength, you may want to consider using ayurvedic herbs. These herbs have been used for centuries in India to improve male vitality and sexual function. In fact, many of these herbs are considered to be “male tonics” that can help you achieve peak performance in the bedroom. Here are some of the most popular ayurvedic herbs for increasing penis size and strength.
Kaunch Beej is an aphrodisiac that is known to improve the quality and quantity of sperm, as well as increase the size of the penis and strength. It is believed to work by increasing blood flow to the sexual organs, which in turn leads to improved erectile function and sexual performance. Additionally, Kaunch Beej is also thought to help boost testosterone levels and promote a healthy libido.
Safed Musli has been traditionally used to improve sexual function in men. A recent study showed that supplementation with Safed Musli extract (750 mg/day) for 90 days led to a significant increase in penis size and strength. The results suggest that Safed Musli may be beneficial in the treatment of male sexual dysfunction. Increase penis size ayurvedic medicine way with Safed Musli for effective result.
Shilaj-It is an Ayurvedic drawing out which has been utilized for a considerable length of time in India for its sexual strength properties. The concentrate of this herb is thought to contain minerals like Platinum, Gold, Silver, Copper, Iron, Mercury, and Sulphur which are said to enter the body through the skin.
This herb is known as the “king of all herbs” and is considered to be one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is an all-natural plant that has been used for centuries in India as a sexual tonic. The herb has been shown to improve overall sexual function and libido, as well as increase penis size and strength.
Ashwagandha helps to improve blood circulation throughout the body, including the penis. This improved blood circulation helps to deliver more nutrients and oxygen to the cells, which encourages cell growth and repair. Additionally, ashwagandha helps to reduce stress levels, which can also have a negative impact on sexual function. When combined, these effects help to improve overall sexual health and performance.
5 Effective Ayurvedic Exercises for Penis Enlargement
If you are hunting for safe penis enlargement in Ayurveda medicine, here are 5 effective ayurvedic exercises.
Ayurvedic Massage Exercise
Ayurvedic massage is a type of massage that has been used in India for centuries. It is said to be helpful in reducing stress, improving circulation, and relieving pain. Ayurvedic massage is typically done with the hands, using a variety of strokes and pressure points.
The number of reps for an ayurvedic massage exercise will depend on the specific goals you are hoping to achieve. However, in general, it is recommended that you do at least 10 reps per day. To ensure that you are doing the exercise correctly, be sure to consult with a qualified ayurvedic practitioner.
How it’s done
Here are the steps for doing an ayurvedic massage exercise:
- Sit in a comfortable position with your back straight.
- Place your hands on your stomach, just below your navel.
- Use your fingertips to massage your stomach in a clockwise direction.
- Start with small circles and then increase the size of the circles as you massage.
- Do this for about 10 minutes.
- After you have finished massaging your stomach, place your hands on your chest and massage in a clockwise direction.
Ayurvedic stretching exercise is a type of stretching that is based on the principles of Ayurveda, a traditional system of medicine from India. This type of stretching is said to be beneficial for overall health and well-being and is often used as a way to relieve stress and tension.
There are a variety of ayurvedic stretching exercises, but one of the most common is the shoulder stretch. To do this stretch, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides. Raise your right arm overhead and bend to the side, reaching your left hand toward your right foot. Hold this stretch for 30 seconds, then repeat on the other side.
Ayurvedic stretching exercises are typically done at a slow and gentle pace. It is important to breathe deeply and slowly while doing these stretches and to focus on relaxing the body.
How it’s done
- Start by lying on your back with your legs extended straight in front of you and your arms at your sides.
- Slowly bend your right leg and bring your knee up to your chest.
- Use your right hand to grab hold of your right ankle, and gently pull your leg towards you.
- Hold this stretch for 30 seconds, then release and repeat with the left leg.
- Next, bring both knees up to your chest and hug them tight.
- Rock gently from side to side, massaging your lower back with your hands.
- Finally, roll over onto your stomach and stretch your arms out in front of you.
- Slowly arch your back, pressing your hips and thighs into the ground.
- Hold this stretch for 30 seconds, then relax and repeat a few times.
Penis Pump Exercise
Ayurvedic penis pump exercises are believed to increase blood flow and improve sexual function. The recommended number of reps is 10-15 times per day. The most popular ayurvedic penis Pump exercise is the jelq. Jelqing involves applying pressure and milking the shaft from the base to the head.
How it’s done
- Wash your penis and hands thoroughly with soap and water before beginning.
- Apply a light layer of petroleum jelly or baby oil to the skin around the head of your penis.
- With your right hand, encircle the base of your penis with your thumb and forefinger and squeeze tightly. (Your left hand can be used to help guide the movement if needed.)
- Gently pull outward on the shaft of your penis with your right hand while maintaining pressure at the base with your left hand.
- Hold for 5 seconds before releasing; repeat 10 times total.
- Rinse off any excess oil or lubricant from your penis after completing the exercise.
Ayurvedic Jelqing Exercise is a form of penile enhancement that has been used for centuries in India. The exercise is said to help increase the size and girth of the penis.
How it’s done
- To perform Ayurvedic Jelqing Exercise, you will need to use your thumb and index finger to form an O-shape around the base of your semi-erect penis.
- Next, you will need to move your hand up the shaft of your penis until you reach the head.
- Once you reach the head, you will need to apply pressure and milking motions with your hand in order to force blood into the tissue of the penis. It is important to note that you should never squeeze too hard.
Assuming you know how to find your pelvic floor muscles, Kegel exercises are simple clench-and-release movements that can be done anywhere, anytime. Just squeeze your pelvic floor muscles for 5 seconds and then release them for 5 seconds. Repeat this 10 times for one set. Do three sets per day.
If you’re doing Kegel exercises correctly, you should feel your muscles tighten as you do them. Once you’ve gotten the hang of things, you can try doing them while holding in urine, or during intercourse to increase the intensity.
How it’s done
- Start by lying on your back with both legs extended straight out in front of you.
- Place your palms flat on the floor beside you.
- Slowly lift your right leg off the floor, keeping your knee straight.
- Use your abdominal muscles to slowly raise your left leg off the floor as well.
- Hold this position for five counts before slowly lowering your legs back to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times before switching legs and repeating the process.
- As you get stronger, you can increase the number of repetitions.
5 Benefits of Increasing Your Penis Size
Believe it or not, there are actually benefits to increasing your penis size. Here are 5 benefits of increasing your penis size.
1. Bigger is better
Most people think that a bigger penis is always better. This isn’t true for everyone, but many men feel more confident and powerful when they are well-endowed.
2. Increased pleasure for you and your partner
A bigger penis means more surface area for stimulation, which leads to more pleasure both during intercourse and oral sex.
3. More intense sensations
A large penis can create more intense sensations for both partners during sex. This can lead to longer and more satisfying lovemaking sessions.
4. Improved self-esteem and confidence
As mentioned earlier, many men feel better about themselves when they have a larger penis. This can lead to increased confidence in
5. Improved Sexual Performance
Larger penis size can lead to improved sexual performance. This is because you will be able to better stimulate your partner and provide them with more pleasurable sensations. In addition, larger penis size can also help you last longer in bed, giving you both the chance to enjoy longer and more intimate sessions together.
FAQs About Ayurveda & Conception
Anyone can use these tips and techniques to increase their penis size naturally without the side effects of drugs and surgery. Find out how effective and safe it is.
How fast can I increase my penis size using Ayurveda?
Increase penile size Ayurveda way by using one of the Ayurveda herbs listed above.
Are Ayurveda herbs effective for increasing penis size?
Yes. Ayurvedic medicines for increasing penis size permanently are effective.
What are the side effects of Ayurvedic therapy for penis enlargement?
The side effects may vary depending on your body type. It is advisable to consult a medical practitioner before starting any therapy.
Can ayurvedic medicine increase penis size permanently
Yes. To increase penis size Ayurveda way, please consult a medical practitioner before starting any therapy.
So there you have it, how to increase penis size in Ayurveda. We hope this blog post was helpful. Have you tried any of these methods? Do you have your own tips to share? Let us know in the comments below.